Friday, November 23, 2012

Living on a prayer

I'm not a god fearing woman by any means, the only thing I really fear is tight spaces, crowds, or being alone: I live with a belief of science and a respect for what others believe to be acceptable too- to each their own. but i am putting this wish/prayer/request for karma out there for the Internet to see. Powerball is up to 350 million dollars- I believe the universe has given me 3 winning numbers so far, now I need 3 more. I surely don't want or need all that money, I just want enough money where I don't have to work 50 hours a week (at least) at a job that makes me feel worthless. I want to own a house. I'm not asking for much from whomever is reading this or whomever controls my fate (if anyone does). I just want to enjoy life and not have to struggle like I have been for he last 27 years. I want to breathe easily and sleep in and enjoy life- I more than deserve it..... so please mother earth, science, god, secret millionaire, Ganesh, anyone who can help - let me have this one thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment