Monday, May 12, 2014

5 year plan

5 years ago I was waiting to give birth to my first son. Little did I know how much my life would change
Flash forward 5 yrs and my boy has already lost his first tooth (Friday may 9th) the tooth fairy brought him one dollar and a "demon" Kane wrestling figure; and his last day of preschool ever is tomorrow morning. 
He's doing swimming lessons and has friends that he plays outside with and doesn't need my help.
It's bittersweet really- i will forever be his mommy... Kisser of boo boos and wiper of tears. I don't ever want him to stop being my first baby... I hope he knows that. 
I feel like I've missed out because I work so much and at Mother's Day tea at his school his art said that my favorite thing to do was work. I will spend the rest of my days proving to him that being with him and his brother is my favorite thing every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment