Monday, June 11, 2012

grossest story ever

when i was pregnant with Jonas, and just about ready to give birth i experienced on of the grossest morning ever.
At the time Chaz and i shared our queen bed with our 2 dogs, and our new baby kitten. that morning i woke up to the sound  and smell of farting; and i naturally thought it was just my husband in his sleep. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. I heard and smelled it a little stronger and grew concerned that it may have been the dogs, so i reached down and felt their tummies- all while still basically sleeping. They were fine. Then the smell got really strong and i had to figure out what it was. So i sat up and opened my eyes to be greeted by our new 1-2 lb baby kitten shooting explosive diarrhea allover the bed. As if that wasnt bad enough, our dog Theo was on the receiving end, open mouthed, liking it up like it was the best water fountain ever. as my brain processed this my pregnant body reacted and i had to race to the bathroom to throw up. It wasn't until i was in route to the bathroom that my husband FINALLY woke up and had to be recapped about the whole ordeal..... what a morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment